As residents of a small yet rich arts community, many of our members enjoy getting involved in Arts Council activities, as participants and as volunteers.
Add your passion, skills and experience to support the arts on Salt Spring! You can serve on one of our standing committees, work on a project, lend a hand at an event, or work behind the scenes doing research or design.
You can indicate your interests when you join the Arts Council or renew your membership on the Member Application Form.
In 2016, we are looking for individuals interested in volunteering in a variety of areas, requiring differing commitments or expertise, including:
- Volunteering at Events such as concerts, art openings, community projects
- Gallery Attendants – Easter Art Tour, March – April
- Serving on Committees of the Board – programs, communications and marketing, membership, fundraising, etc
- Handyman and landscapers for Historic Mahon Hall
- Champions for Historic Mahon Hall Committee – renovations and capital fund
- Office support, data entry
- Representing the SSAC in the Community at event or at the Saturday Market Booth
You can fill out the application – download the Volunteer Application Form below: